- Our proprietary 24-step information collection process employs technology and human validation to continuously identify the key decision makers and influencers you care about most and put them at your fingertips.
- Navigate org charts up to 16 layers deep to eliminate guesswork and get right to work on building relationships with the right people.
- NEW: The world’s only service that connects congressional staff to legislation so you know who is doing the leg work, and you can react when they change roles.
- We’ve built a network of thousands of trusted contributors in government who actively provide us with information on key people within their departments, not available anywhere else.
- More government agencies trust and use our data than any other provider.
- Your internal customers will have access to the people they need to know, saving you and them countless hours of fruitless searches.
- Our data integrates seamlessly into your CRM environment.
Leadership Connect is by far the most reliable and accurate public affairs solution. It has been my go-to for almost two decades and allows me to stay connected to colleagues and decision makers in Washington.James Hunter Senior Director, Government Affairs, Bombardier
As a small government relations firm, I needed a timely, accurate online tool to help track key changes on Capitol Hill and within the Executive Branch, to ensure I could effectively serve my technology clients. Leadership Connect is an indispensable resource for me.Mike HettingerPresident & Founding Principal, Hettinger Strategy Group
Leadership Connect delivers quality every time. I have found that the information is more accurate and detailed than what I receive directly from my customers!Philip J. GizaDepartment of Health and Human Services
Leadership Connect puts information on key leaders at my fingertips when and where I need it. I use it everyday and find it extremely valuable in navigating the rapidly changing organizational structures of government and industry. I wouldn’t start executing a government strategy without it.John Roberti, Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy (Retired) SVP, Government Relations and Strategy, Cubic Corporation
Leadership Connect provides the most current, specific, and detailed information available. The content has been organized for very quick, yet detailed and comprehensive, searches.Connie MurrayKnowledge Manager, Korn/Ferry International
Leadership Connect is a trusted, invaluable source of information for finding the right executive to connect with—not only in the corporate and philanthropic world, but also within the government.Miranda ProsdottiFoundation and Institutional Giving, Atlantic Council
Leadership Connect is by far the most accurate and up-to-date. I’ve worked with others in this space and no one comes close the timeliness of their data, which I can rely on without hesitation.Kara DixonExecutive Director, Event Management, AtlanticLIVE
Leadership Connect has consistently proven to be our best source for reaching prospective program participants from the federal, state, municipal, nonprofit, and corporate sectors.Ed BoothDirector of Marketing Operations, Harvard University
Leadership Connect is indispensable! With the rate of change in Washington, it helps me get up to speed on new leaders, roles and committee assignments.Donna BrazileFounder and Managing Director, Brazile & Associates
There is no more reliable source for information about the organizations and people with whom we are trying to do business. Leadership Connect is an indispensable asset in any business development or policy advocacy endeavor.Robert SheaPrincipal, Grant Thornton Public Sector
Leadership Connect is a-one-of-a-kind resource that accelerates our company’s progress in government and industry. I value their responsiveness and continual improvement in their solutions.Paul McNeillVP, Industry & Government Relations, Click Bond, Inc.
Support is outstanding - and fast. The team is smart, proactive, and extremely helpful. The intelligence behind the whole product is palpable and the respect for speedy results is never compromised.Connie MurrayKnowledge Manager, Korn/Ferry International
Why Leadership Connect?
We're Leaders in the Relationship Economy
Our proprietary 24-step information collection and validation includes:
- Continuous monitoring of nine distinct sources, 24/7/365
- Human-to-human verification with tens of thousands of offices we cover
- A network of thousands of trusted contributors in Government who actively provide us with information on key people within their departments
- Strictest adherence to Data Privacy guidelines including GDPR and CCPA
- Direct dial, mobile, and office phone numbers
- Emails are verified and up-to-date
- Addresses with maps
- Social media links for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
The Revolving Door
- Find people who have gone from Congress to lobbying firms, or from the business world to the federal government, and back again.
- Track the positions that matter to you and always be the first to act on changes.
- Uncover valuable connections between sectors with relationship mapping.
- Leadership Connect is easy to use. Be proficient in just minutes.
- Rapid onboarding from our white glove Customer Success team included.
- Phone, email, and live chat support for every client.
- Have a special request for data you don’t see? Let our experts in NYC and DC help you.
Inject Your CRM or Email Service With New Contacts
Our team has deep experience getting clients, from small startup to large enterprises, up and running quickly by integrating Leadership Connect data with minimal administrative or technical resources.
Leadership Connect offers ready-made implementations for Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Dynamics and Outlook. We have the expertise to deploy into more sophisticated environments, from greenfield public sector teams needing account hierarchies to mature CRM deployments that are looking to enhance their data quality with better accuracy and completeness.
Connect With Leadership
A community of decision makers unavailable anywhere else
News & Insights
Connect with and better understand opportunities and people
June 21, 2022, 2-3 pm ET
- Avoid an endless cycle of deliberation
- Use public-private partnerships to achieve success
- Foundation funding resources
- How Congress can empower success after passing legislation
Hosted by Leadership Connect & GRA, with speakers from Brownstein, AIAI, AECOM, and National Governors Association