Leadership Connect does not profile your behavior and interests for the purpose of creating personalized ads, and we do not sell this data to third parties.
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is little piece of data that your browser downloads and stores on your computer’s hard drive and is used to collect information, remember stateful information or to record the user’s browsing activity.
What Choices Do You Have?
Below are instructions on how to choose these settings for the most popular browsers. Please note that you may not be able to receive certain services on our website if you refuse a cookie. To find out more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are essential for our Services to perform their basic functions. These include cookies that are required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions, as well as to save the contents of virtual “carts” functionality.
- Analytics and Performance. Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our Services, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our Services function and to understand how users interact with our Services.
- These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.
- We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
- Third Party / Embedded Content. Services hosted by us make use of different third-party web applications and services to enhance the experience of Service users. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
The information we collect using cookies does not allow you to be personally identified; but we may link this information to information that you submit while on our Site or through Services, which may allow you to be personally identified.