Push Contacts & Leads right from the easy-to-use Leadership Connect web app into your Salesforce instance.
- Always know who to talk to
- Quickly browse key staff listings, dynamic org charts, and reporting structures
- Avoid faulty importing – choose which Salesforce Account to map your Contacts
- Fill your Sales pipeline with the most up to date Leads within the Fed & SLED markets
Bring in Leadership Connect’s unique & dynamic profiles right into your Salesforce Account, Contact & Lead records.
- Drive adoption of Salesforce processes and onboard new staff quicker
- Expand your universe of potential relationships without needing to leave Salesforce
- Identify organizations and legislation that influence your accounts
- Now available on Salesforce AppExchange
Maximize Your Salesforce Productivity
for Sales or Government Affairs
Contracts end. The Administration flips. Staffers move to the private sector. Knowing when decision makers leave enables you to keep and build the right relationships pre-RFP. Connect with both political appointees and careers to stay in front of programmatic needs.
- Avoid the reputational risk of bad data – get your one “At Bat” with gov execs right the first time
- Don’t waste time researching who to talk to!
- Find government employees in Salesforce and easily add them to your Accounts
- Know the full story of your Accounts – who reports to whom, who left their role & who got promoted
Government Affairs Teams
- Stop reaching out to Hill staffers who no longer cover the issues you focus on and spending hours researching their replacement
- Pinpoint the correct staffer right in your Salesforce Account
- Browse recent sponsored legislation, top policy areas & more policy intelligence directly within Salesforce