New York Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) announced in his April 2nd Covid-19 briefing the creation of “New York Loves,” a coordination of New York foundations, philanthropies, charities, and gifts. As Interagency Coordinator for Nonprofit Organizations, Fran Barrett is the liaison between Governor Cuomo’s office and the numerous local and national nonprofits assisting New York State during the COVID-19 pandemic. Along with New York Secretary of State Rossana Rosado, she will help nonprofit organizations navigate the state bureaucracy and connect with local city and county governments via the “New York Loves” initiative. In addition to efforts by official charities, foundations, and philanthropies, Barrett will also coordinate individual donations and efforts.
Most Viewed This Month
- Vaccine Mandates and OSHA: Who’s In Charge? September 30, 2021
- CISA Seeks Competitive Role in Cybersecurity Recruitment October 6, 2021
- Broadband Gaps in Latino Communities: Who Can Help? October 11, 2021
- Debt Ceiling Debate Overshadows Short-Term Funding September 30, 2021
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategies October 15, 2021