Leadership Connect is dedicated to developing the service so clients can find the highest quality people intelligence without needing lengthy training or technical resources.
Find a Person
By Policy Focus
You may filter an organization profile by job focus (also called legislative issue/beat) or job title.
Add/Edit Note: For your eyes only.
Print an optimized version to PDF or paper.
Share with your team and include a message.
Download to your contacts for Outlook, Gmail, iCloud, or elsewhere.
Add to a Contact List: This list will always display the person’s current role and contact information, and may be exported.
Find an Organization
- Navigate the hierarchy of organizations to understand the reporting structure.
- Available for Federal Government, State & Local Government, and Congress communities.
- Filter to find a target office within the hierarchy, then view the head of the office, their manager, and their direct reports, and how to connect with all of them.
- Interactive charts update daily based on the latest information.
All clients with Congress community access can now find bill profiles with integrated people intelligence.
It is the world’s only service that links bills to legislative staff, and helps you easily contact the right LAs/LDs for any cosponsors or members who do not support a bill.
Find bills by using the main search bar
- Enter the bill ID (e.g. S1260 or 117S1260), title (United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021), or keyword
- Congress Number
- Bill Status
- Key Policy Area
- Impacted Organizations
- Responsible Committee
See relevant bills when viewing the profile of a sponsor/cosponsor, or its committee/subcommittee, or by impacted organizations
Create a List for Outreach
Advanced search filters help build and refine lists to exactly what you need.
The Congress filters in advanced search let you find Senators and Representatives, and their staff, based on the criteria of the members:
- Political party
- Committee memberships
- Caucus memberships
- State represented
- Member’s office- you can also search by district or Zip code represented
You can also limit these results by legislative issues or any other filter.
Click the Export button, choose your columns, and submit your request. You will receive an email once it is ready for download.
Weekly Intelligence Briefings
Track changes to the relationships you care about
View a person's network and leverage your organization's relationships to build new ones
- Network your way: start with someone you need to know, or start with someone you know well
- Connect with prospects, elected officials, thought leaders, or advisors
- Start with someone you need to know to identify their level of influence and who you could contact to get a referral
- Start with someone you know well to leverage their connections and grow your own network
- First, find the person’s profile and click “View All Connections”
- The network includes the strongest connections at the top, including family, direct reports, supervisors, former coworkers, and members of the same associations, and classmates
- Select any person within the network to learn more about them
Now your experience is tailored to your unique role. Leadership Connect’s Client Success team sets up lists for users based on their organization, job focus, and tracking requests.
- See your saved lists as soon as you sign in and rearrange them as you wish
- Select or modify any Popular List to save time
- Toggle alerts on or off directly from the dashboard
Improve Your Recommendations
Click the orange circle in the top right to access your profile.
Here, you can edit your information, manage your notes, and load lists.
Tell us what you care about so the client success team can share best practices. These fields are all optional.
No data that you enter in your profile is published publicly.
Create private contact lists, for your eyes only. Just click the Add to My Contacts button after a search or when viewing a person’s profile.
These lists automatically display updated information for each person.
Click a person to view their full profile, see who they know, or add notes.